SOME FEELINGS CANNOT BE EXPLAINED...

Despite being late and weak for few years due to climate change, this time monsoon was in its full form. It was raining heavily causing trouble for leaving to school. Then I used to go by walking. I don’t like it raining when I walk to school. No matter how you walk under the umbrella, uniform and bag will get wet. And the gloomy weather altogether ruins the day. But it's fun to walk in the rain in the evening. 

My brother and I was having breakfast. Suddenly we heard father shouting from the veranda. We along with mother went to see what was happening. There was a small rack were our sandels and shoes were kept. There was a puppy inside it. White legs, brown ears and a tail which was always straight.
  
No matter how many times we shoo at it, it didn't work. It was raining outside so that might be looking for a shelter. So we let the puppy to stay there. It was time to leave for school. I kept a piece of Dosa in my pocket when I was leaving and put next to the puppy. He ate it.

When I came back to school also he was there only. I remember giving pieces of arrowroot biscuit to it. 

I remember the next day was a holiday and I had a great time with the puppy. 
I usually don't like dogs and I've written the story behind that in one of my blogs. If you wanna know why, click  HERE!! 

We shifted our home within a few days so my memories with that cutie pie ended there.
Parents never allowed to keep a pet.
This was him!
Our relationship remained for hardly 3 days and as I told you, he was the only dog I loved and I believe he likes me too. I never had such close interaction with any other dog and I don't know how to express that in words but that was a special feeling. 

As shown in movies and cartoons, even I tried to make him fetch the stick. But it didn't work. 
But we had an amazing time together, within the limited period.

That was the first time I felt jealous for those having pets. 

It's been a long time, since we moved to new place and I don't think he'll remember me. Like any stray dog, he'll be grown up now, ruling the streets with his pack and troubling pedestrians. 

Perhaps pets can teach you humanity than any individual in this present world. 

Still... He taught me something. 

Being loved itself is the most beautiful feeling... ❤️


Comments

Post a Comment