STARS, MARS AND MANY MORE...

Well, this blog has nothing to do with space, interstellar and Christopher Nolan.There are a lot of people who believe that it's a science, some people don't, but if you ask me, then I have to take you to my past, a few years ago. By the way, I just forgot to mention that thing. It's often found in newspaper especially in the suppliments, a tiny box in a corner of the page. The Horoscope! 

Google says, "A horoscope is an astrological chart or diagram representing the positions of the Sun, Moon, planets, astrological aspects and sensitive angles at the time of an event, such as the moment of a person's birth". Seriously? But I have trust issues. Do you think the sun, moon, stars, planets,... really care about us? Let's take the planet Mars. Its over a billion years that poor thing revolving around the Sun, even before human's origin. And we humans blame them for so many things.                                    

My grandma used to read all this stuff, of all family members. She took all that quite seriously. That's how I got to know about this. Columns with prophecy of stuffs that might gonna happen in the particular week. People were divided by their stars or the zodiac sign. Each has a strange logo of an animal or human or even a hybrid of both. I belong to the "fish" category, which has the logo of two fish doing somersault.

As a school student, I had lots of concerns and problems then. Forgetting homeworks and getting punished, failing in exams, getting scolded by teacher, reaction from parents, and what more. I decided to go through the whole thing. It was not easy as I thought. 

I already mentioned that there is nothing to do with Christopher Nolan but gradually I felt like there's a tiny connection. Slowly I began to follow that every week. The only result was like Nolan's film, in which the only thing you would understand is that your brain screwed up.

"Love would be in the air in terms of personal life. Singles may find a suitable match". This line gave me so much hope. But never worked. In this, even the stars and planets were helpless for me. "Students may hear good news in terms of academics". This line too gave hope, but planets were wrong. "You may also plan for an overseas trip". I didn't even thought about that, still they worked like political parties in elections, giving promises and not fulfilling it. But there was one prophecy which worked everyday, "today you may feel dullness and unhappiness". That's why I have trust issues.

Moral of the story: nobody cares. The giants in space might not help you to fix the problems in life but there are a few small things which make changes. Be with your loved ones, do what brings you happiness and importantly, be surrounded by good human beings. Don't know about planets, but the people around do make a difference! 

                       

Comments

  1. I love The Bigging Brother....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just nailed it Jithin !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bro ....u just nailed it❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🙄🤔😯 reactiom says it all

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🙄🤔😯 reaction says it all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment